Sunday, 4 November 2012

Autumn Bucket List Part 2

Hi guys:),

late autumn is here, christmas will come and as I've started 11 days ago, my own Autumn Bucket List (here). Now I would like to show you my fav makeup for the next cold days (I'm wearing such looks really often now:)) and I hope that you'll like this special "Blue Sense Look":


With "Blue Sense" I mean, that the cold winter days will come and christmas isn't far away, so that this Makeup-look will be a good idea to celebrate this season:)



Now I should show you my "Decor/Decoration" part of my Autumn Bucket List - but guys, unfortunately it's like a "Autmn-Christmas Decor Haul/Idea", because christmas seems to be everywhere (drugstore, furniture/decor shop, bookstore....):


I really love such decor items, the wooden/glass votive candle holder with stars seems to be really cute on a  fireplace in your livingroom:), or the cute christmas special candle lamps and dishes/tablets from Yankee Candle seems to be really festive and cozy for your "Home sweet Home". But I've also found a new essie nail polish in the shade "We're in together", which is from the new "Breast cancer awareness" collection, and worth each penny, as it's for a good thing!!!! And the new eyeshadows by catrice ("spectaculART by CATRICE - Pure Chrome" - price: each 3,99€) 

Oh, and you can see that BRONNLEY soaps has made two new christmas/holiday soaps, which came in a highly (american) christmas style:) This triple-milled soaps have a festive, spice fragrance/scent enriched with spiced ginger to help moisturize and soften the skin.

My second decoration - which could be used from november to january are SNOWGLOBES:) Yes the old childhood-memories of my own:) I love Snowglobes, but only if they are the traditional ones, with old ornaments or "Vintage-Shabby" style and not the "Modern" ones, which has other figures inside like: rabbits, horses etc. . Yesterday, when I was looking for some books in our local bookstore, I've found these cute snowglobes in each size:


They are really cute - or not???? The special one (which isn't really a snowglobe but also cute), seems to be a teapot, but after you've opened the cup, you see snowmens dancing:) O.K., this decoration wouldn't find any place at my "homey" but the snowglobe with the small girl and her family (above at the right side) seems to be a "Victorian-Style" snowglobe, which I would really like to buy at next.


And I've found one of "Santa's little helper" - Reindeer Comet or was it an other one:):


Oh you see, that I'm get a really bad "Christmas-Illness" so I'm sorry, that my autumn decoration is a mixture of organic wood materials (like the votive candle holder:)) and lots of christmas decorations for the next "Most Wonderful Time of the Year":) 



My fav autumn meal (3-dishes):

1. Pumpkin Spice Roasted Butternut Squash (like this one):

Oh my god, guys, it's just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, you won't believe how delicious it is after a long day, and you watch your fav movie, the fireplace is on and you just wanna to relax. And it's full of healthy vitamins, and low calorie (so it's a perfect meal before christmas time will start:))

I really do the same recipe, as the one from "Shatzi" but I'm not adding any sugar, because I don't like it to have sweet (as it's not a dessert for me, just a meal:)) And if you don't have any Country Crock Pumpkin Spice at home, that doesn't matter, because I'm making my own "Butternut Pumpkin Spice for Roasting" at home, it's another fresh alternative and it will take you a long time to prepare it:) 

What you'll need for the "Butternut Pumpkin Spice": 1 tsp. green pepper, 1 tsp. dry ginger, 1-2 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. nutmeg, 1 tsp. cinnamon and you can also add a 1/2 tsp. of dry or fresh cilantro. And you're ready to spice your butternut pumkin with your homemade "Butternut Pumpkin Spice"!

Sometimes (no always:)) I also don't cut the butternut pumpkin/squash into small pieces, just cut in half and pull out the pumpkin kernels (which we don't won't to have:))

2. Autumn Salad with fresh apples and pomegranates and nuts (pecans are my fav one:)) by Wolfgang Puck:

I really like fresh salads, and during cold months, it's a perfect way how to keep yourself healthy and fit for the winter season. And as I've no pic to show you, how it looks like on my table, I've found a "vid" on youtube - the original WP "Autumn Salad with fresh apples and pomegranate" instruction:


It's a really "Yummy" salad/meal, which I could eat each day:) And please note, that pomegranate is good for your heart (it reduces heart disease risk factors including LDL oxidation, and foam cell formation), reduce systolic blood pressure, throat, perfect during a diet, provides about 16% of an adult's daily vitamine C per 100ml serving, a good source of vitamine B5, high-fiber. Pomegranate also contains extracts, which have antibacterial effects against dental plaque. Nuts have the needed fat - but healthy fat, which is good for your hair, nails and skin!


3. Victorian Sponge Cake (recipe from Jamie Oliver) - this cake tastes amazing, the perfect cake for long afternoon teas with your family and friends:):

 This was my first "Victorian Sponge Cake" ever (I've baked this cake by myself - without help:)) and I must say, that it doesn't look so bad, as I thought at first:) I've "pimped" this cake up with 2 ingrediences: for the decoration - I've used sugar and golden powder (with real gold!!!!) and for the filling I've made my own "Victorian Dream Cream":)


 If you would like to make the same "Victorian Dream Cream" - you'll need:
1/2 cup of curd cheese (light/low fat)
2 tablespoons of cream cheese (Original Philadelphia)
1-2 tsp. vanilla sugar
1-2 tsp. vanilla extract - I'm using the NIELSEN-MASSEY Organic Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract   (which is one of the best organic vanilla extracts I've ever tested/used!!!!)
3-4 tsp. white sugar

Instruction: Mix the curd cheese with the cream cheese until you'll get a smooth consistency and add all other ingrediences together and mix again until you'll get a smooth, lightly sweet "Victorian Dream Cream". This cream shouldn't be too sweet, as you'll use also a strawberry or raspberry jam/spread, I've used a Vanilla-strawberry preserve also with a hint of organic vanilla extract and this spread is a sweet enough to be a perfect couple with my own "Victorian Dream Cream":)

I hope that you have enjoyed the second part of my own "Autumn Bucket List" and hope to see you guys later:)

Bye,
NIKA





No comments:

Post a Comment