Saturday, 3 November 2012

LUSH X-MAS

Hi guys:),

that's my second "LUSH-HOLIC" part:) Where I'll inform you about my latest LUSH products, which I've been tested and now I'll give you a short review:


What I've been using this week from the famous organic brand LUSH:

"Curly Wurly" shampoo (I've got a sample:))
" Buche de Noel" facial wash bar (I've got a sample:))
"Golden Wonder" Bath bomb (pic's from my bathroom will come:)!)
"Ponche" shower gel, with real tequila inside!


1. Curly Wurly shampoo by LUSH:

This shampoo is made for "Curly Sue's" and "Wavy-Mermaids":), and as I've curly-/wavy hairs, it was a really great opportunity to try it out. "Ooooooooooooooh my god!", exectly that was my first phrase after I've smell the lovely aroma (like fresh coconut, a hint of vanilla and papaya - a great tropical powdery scent!). The coconut flakes give the extra coolness and of course the different oils and butters like: olive oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba, coconut oil will 100% care your hair without any preservatives - it's really made with ultra organic ingrediences!  

Result: My hair were after they were fully dried more moisturized and I would say more curly than before, aaaaaaaaaaand what's also really amazing is, that I could smell the scent/aroma after one day! That's really nice, you've the feeling, like you've washed your hair right now:) Will buy it in a full size!

Oh, here you can see - how "Curly Wurly" was made:


2. Buche de Noel facial wash bar by LUSH:

This non-typical wash bar (which has a really soft consistency) has a really "Christmas-Gingerbread" scent, which will be a perfect gift for this holiday season:) I really like to use shower gels with a typical seasonal scent and also for my hands I'm using really often seasonal hand creams, but I would say for my face, it was a bit too much of the flavour, you know- after I've been finished with the daily facial routine- I've smelled the "gingerbread-spicy" scent the whole morning and evening, maybe my nose is a bit more sensitive as other ones but who cares, the quality is really good, your skin feels softer and the organic ingrediences are also really lovely, I prefered also the seaweed:)

Result: But I wouldn't buy it in the full size, as I don't really like "Ultra-aromatic" facial skin care products:)

Here you can see - how "Buche de Noel" was made:


3. Golden Wonder Bath by LUSH:

This golden huge gift with a cute white bow is also a really nice gift for your next christmas-/christmas prepare party/evening - you're bath will be colored in green-/yellow-/blue tones and after your "Golden Wonder" will fade away, you'll see all those small cute yellow/golden stars in your bath. Golden Wonder will give you the needed relaxing spa time in your own bathroom, before christmas will come or before christmas eve will past away:)

What LUSH says about Golden Wonder Bath:

"This ballistic is like a pass the parcel gift – each layer has something different to offer. This is not for a quick bath because it takes its time, this ballistic, its wonders to unfold. First take some time to shake it, listen to the little rattle from within and try to imagine what’s in there. Then drop it in your water and gaze in wonderment as gold turns to yellow, turns to blue and spits out soluble stars along the way."

4. Ponche shower gel by LUSH:

Ponche will give your skin the needed energy for the stressful time before christmas and the christmas holidays will start  - with orange juice and a shot of REAL Tequila!

This shower gel was inspired by the traditional mexican christmas punch/alcoholic beverage, and it's bright-boozy-fruity and uplifting. The freshly squeezed orange juice and plum-/cinnamon infusions, a good shot of Tequila and fruit fragrance will add up, for a little party in your own shower BUT without leaving a headache the next day:)


Result: It's really spicy-fruity and I don't really smell the alcohol (which is good for me, as I don't really drink alcohol/alcoholic beverages:)) And it gives you the perfect energy for the day - would buy it again:)

 If you need more information - please visit your local LUSH store or via internet:

UK, IRE, DE, AT, CZ, USA, CANFR, CH, AUS

 I'll post the next day some pic's from the Golden Wonder Bath (unfortunately, I've not finished my pic's yet:() and hope that you've enjoyed this post. Would be funny to know which one of these LUSH-Christmas-Gifts you've tried out already - please let me know that and have a great "Novembery-time".

Bye,
NIKA

2 comments:

  1. I really love the curly wurly shampoo ive been using this for a few months now and it definitely makes my hair less frizzy and it smells so nice. Only problem is the coconut is a pain in the bum to get out!

    Veronikapaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lush products!!!!and i love your blog to...its wonderful!http://chiaralike.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete