Saturday, 17 November 2012

My fav christmas songs and Autumn Bucket List part3

Hi guys,

I'll promise you, that these is my last post for today (I hope so:)), but I've forgot to write about the third part of my Autumn Bucket list, which was the lovely idea from Marie:)  And as I've written in the past about my fav drink, activity, makeup and decor, I've thought to show you my fav meal during the autumn time (it's my fav since this week - as it's turning really cold outside:)) - "Fresh Spicy Tomato Soup":


Instruction:


Put all ingrediences (which are written on the pic:)) together and let it boil and after 2-3 minutes let it simmer for 10 min. - don't forget to stir! It's a really spice and hot soup, a perfect meal for a cozy afternoon or evening - where you're watching your fac soaps/movies or listen to your fav christmas songs:) 

My fav christmas songs are at the moment:


I'll Be Home For Christmas - Rascal Flatts


Christmas Wrapping - GLEE



Last Christmas - WHAM

Miss You Most At Christmas Time - Mariah Carey

My Grown-Up Christmas List - Amy Grant

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Michael Buble
And I'm also in love with the CMA Country Christmas Show - here you can see a full version from 2011:) Hope, that some of you are also soooo excited about the whole christmas time and wish you all the best and a great evening!!!! Yours, NIKA



12 comments:

  1. Loving this - you have a fab blog I'm definitely your newest followe - do you think you could take a look at mine and maybe follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    xxx
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!

    Past Midnight
    http://michellejordaan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got such a good blog- really interesting and well laid out! This post has got me feeling really festive! Following you :)
    feel free to have a look at mine
    www.allywearoutyourvision.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been recently downloading all my favourite Christmas songs again and you've got some lovely ones which I'd completely forgotten about, thank you for the reminder!

    Lindsey. x

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I followed you babe. Gorgeous site layout! Would love a follow back :)

    www.polkadotsnw.blogspot.com

    xx Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post honey. totally loving all your favorite songs this xmas.
    thanks for following me. will follow back now.

    *hugs*
    -Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh:) Thank you soooo much for following me back too:) And for your lovely warm comment!!!!

      Wish you a nice winter season and a holly warm christmas time:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  9. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now and Comment back ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    ChrischelleBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any Christmas song sung by Michael Buble is a favourite of mine!xx

    ReplyDelete