Friday, 7 August 2015

DHC - DAILY CLEANSING TO A BETTER SKIN*

Hi everyone,

the last week I've got some samples of DHC's japan cosmetic, which contains a lot natural ingredients and is calm to your skin (even sensitive one!). Well as I've tried it out yet I'd like to show you how my perfect daily facial cleanse with DHC products look alike:

1. DHC - Deep Cleansing Oil*:

 

The Deep Cleansing Oil is my favorite! - It's a light yellow oil which transforms to a milky foam after add few drops of water in your hands and makes my facial skin sooooo soft (after 1st using!) after blending it onto my skin with my hands and rinse with fresh water!




The Acerola Cream is light, has not a significant scent and hydrates the skin. Well the Acerola Extract has won my heart more as it doesn't leave a light oily finish on my face, which the Acerola Cream definitely leaves (which is weird as it's created for combination/oily skin)!

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment