Monday, 15 May 2017

MAC - "FULL FUCHSIA" AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK*

Hi everyone,

recently I've been wearing again a lot pink shades, which I prefer during early spring days and this vibrant pink lipstick called "Full Fuchsia"* by MAC, has a specific non-matte texture, which is perfect for simple nude makeup to give your lips extra color!


I really enjoy wearing this shade, while wearing white or denim clothes (well on this picture I've worn my old blue cotton shirt from Majorca:)) as it brings out all of its vibrance.


The creamy texture of this lipstick doesn't smudge all over your face, while drinking a cup of tea or coffee. It's in fact quite longlasting, if 4 hours counts:)

MAC Aplified Creme Lipstick - "Full Fuchsia"* - 21.00 €

It's available in almost each MAC store as well as in good sorted makeup stores, as it's not the latest shade from their collection I'm sure, that some of you have already bought it or worn it in the past:) But I'm happy, that "Full Fuchsia"* is now in my lipstick collection.

By the way, to create a matte look without using a matte lipstick? Simply use a powder in the same shade like your creamy lipstick - for this lipstick you could use a bit of MAC "Full Fuchsia" Powder Blush:)!


Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment