Saturday, 3 June 2017

AFRODITES DESSERT - STRAWBERRY CHOC' TARTE*

Hi guys,

this time I wanna share with you a very delicious dessert (pssst very rich in calories but absolutely worth to try it out!), which I baked after the recipe in "Afrodites kitchen - the taste of summer and cyprus" cookbook:


This recipe is perfect for all of you guys, who loves to bake, get guilty while eating such rich treats and loves to serve a delicious breathtaking dessert to your nearest friends and family, as it's easy and relatively quick to make.


For the crust you will simply need:

2 cups of dark chocolate biscuits of your choice (grinded) and 1/4 cup melted butter.

For the chocolate filling you'll need:

sweet cream (250-325g) , 285g good quality chocolate bars of your choice (I've used a 75% one, which have made 2 bars), 1 tsp. of brandy or like I've used Mozart's dark choc' liqueur (here) and 1 tablespoon butter.

For the garnish/decoration you'll need:

approx. 5-8 fresh strawberries (depends how big or small they are, most important is, that they are ripe and juicy red!)
1/4 cup of blueberries (I've used frozen ones, as it's hard to find here local blueberries, which are actually the classic ones and not the canadian ones, which are inside white)
powdered sugar


Actually I've made it yesterday, while my little nephew has visited me and mum, and not even he but as well my sis' as mum quite like it, even if they felt quite guilty as it's a "heavenly sweet bomb" like they called it:) I'm pretty sure, this would make your fam' as well as friends more than happy to try out, while spending time together!

More of such recipes from the cookbook* can be found on the official Afrodites kitchen instagram account (here):)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment