Monday, 19 June 2017

RECIPE - GOOD MORNING SMOOTHIE

Hi guys,

I've been recently drinking a lot homemade smoothies, as they contain less sugar (or basically they are WITHOUT added sugar/sweetners) and they are super filling and a great snack between your main dishes. This one called "Good Morning Smoothie" is specially created for keeping you filled up until lunch and therefore a great and healthy breakfast idea.


For this "Good Morning Smoothie" you'll need:

1 ripe banana (without peel of course:))
1-2 fresh oranges  (depends how big your oranges are)
1 cup of mild sparkling water (I've used Vöslauer, which is an Austrian brand similar to Buxton water or Acqua Panna or you can use any other kind of water you prefer and which you can buy locally)
1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
1 blender of your choice (I've used my beloved Blend Active Personal Blender by Breville)


Usually I put the banana first, than I add the oranges and last I add the spinach and after I fill in my mild sparkling water. All you have to do is to blend this babe until it's smooth:)


After you simply enjoy this super green "Good Morning Smoothie"!:) You could use also 1 cup frozen mango instead the oranges to make it more thicker but for hot days I prefer a lighter version of this great breakfast drink.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment